Carl’s Oil 25 is a hardening tall oil for the regular maintenance of wooden floors treated with Bona priming oils. By treating the floor with Carl’s Oil 25 at regular intervals, it will retain its original natural look and become more wear-resistant.
- Type of oil: Esterified tall oil
- Solids content: Approx. 25 %
- Density: 0.80 kg/dm3
- Dilution: Do Not Dilute
- Drying Time Between Applications: 30–45 minutes
- Application tools: Buffing machine with red pad and cloth
- Total consumption: Approx. 20–100 m²/litre depending on type of wood and application method
- Safety: Classified (see the Safety Data Sheet)
- Fire Risk: Yes (see the Safety Data Sheet)
- Flash point: 36°C
- Shelf life: At least 2 years, from the date of production, in unopened original container
- Storage: Store frost-free
For full details please see our Delivery Policy.
For full details please see our Returns Policy.