Bona Novia real wood flooring surface varnish for use in residential and commercial environments that are subject to normal – heavy wear. Bona Novia can be combined with any Bona waterborne primer, but works just as well applied directly to the wood flooring and its properties bring out a warm colouration to many timbers.
- Type of Finish: 1-component waterborne dispersion
- Solids Content: Approx. 30%
- Solvent Content: Max 60 g/l VOC.
- Viscosity: Approx. 20 sec. (25°C, FC4)
- Resistance to Wear: Approx. 8 mg/100 revolutions (SIS923509)
- Sheen (at 60°): Gloss: 85, SilkMatt: 45, Matt: 25 (approx. values)
- Drying Time: 1–2 hours at 20°C/60% R.H.
- Application Tools: Bona Roller or Bona Applicator
- Application Rate: 8–10 m2/litre (120–100g/m2) per coat
- Safety: Unclassified, see safety data sheet for more information.
- Shelf Life: 1 year from date of production in unopened original container
- Storage/transport: The temperature must not fall below +5°C or exceed +25°C during storage and transport. Reseal the container directly after use.
- Disposal: Wastes and emptied containers should be handled in accordance with local regulations. Do not allow to enter drains or watercourses.
For full details please see our Delivery Policy.
For full details please see our Returns Policy.