- Use on: Untreated Real Wood Flooring
- Application: Rubber Bladed Applicator
- Drying Time: 20 Minutes Between Applications
- Coverage: 10-12 m²/litre
- Tools Required: Solvent-resistant Rubber Applicator
- Safety: Unclassified (See Safety Data Sheet)
- Fire risk: Yes (See Safety Data Sheet)
- Cleaning: Clean tools with white spirit. Dried material can be removed with acetone.
- Shelf life: 2 years, from the date of production, in unopened original container
- Meets RAL-UZ 38 for VOC and formaldehyde emissions
- Meets DIN EN 71/3 for use on children’s toys
Bona Oil 90 is a hardening tall oil containing less than 10% solvents which is intended for the surface treatment of untreated wooden floors exposed to normal or heavy wear. Due to its easy application and quick drying, the floor may be completed within one working day.
- Type of Oil: Esterified tall oil
- Solids content: Approx. 90%
- Density: 0.92 kg/dm3
- Dilution: Do not dilute
- Waiting time between applications:Approx. 20 minutes
- Application tool: Solvent-resistant rubber applicator
- Total consumption: Approx. 10–12 m2/litre depending on type of wood
- Safety: Unclassified
- Fire risk: Yes (see the Safety Data Sheet)
- Flash point: 56°C
- Shelf life: At least 2 years, from the date of production, in unopened original container
- Storage: Store frost-free
Only one discount code is applicable per order. This applies to ALL discount codes available on the website.
For full details on payments & security please Click Here.
For full details please see our Delivery Policy.
For full details please see our Returns Policy.